JOB SUMMARY: Safely operates a heavy-duty delivery vehicle in the greater Chicagoland area, delivering petroleum products to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsible for the complete, safe, and accurate delivery of petroleum products to customers in the greater Chicagoland area.
- Posses and maintain a Class A CDL. Must have HAZMAT and tanker endorsements.
- Plays a major Customer Service role and honor customer requests such as cleaning tanks, offering ancillary products, placing products in a specified location, etc.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical and drug screen and will be subject to random drug testing throughout the duration of their employment.
- Requires some overnight/out-of-state driving to pick-up/source product from vendors or other PL locations.
- Understands customer emergency needs and plays a major role in the emergency delivery service offering. Required to make emergency deliveries as needed. These requests may occur at any time throughout a seven-day workweek. Must work evenings or weekends as business demands.
- Interacts positively with customers in all segments of Petroliance LLC. business. Will be required to always act both professionally and personably.
- Has the ability to safely and efficiently maneuver a truck on the roads and highways in the Chicagoland area.
- Has basic math skills including: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Has an ability to read road maps.
- Must be able to perform with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be able to climb, bend, stand for extended periods of time, etc.
- HS Diploma or G.E.D., Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Class A driving experience required.